Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vivarium / Terrarium - Exo Terra !

Hi, I am selling my beloved Geckos home as I no longer have them any more. This is a top of the range vivarium / terrarium made by Exo Terra, probably the leading manufacturer for reptile products. It measures at approximately 45cms x 60cms x 60cms, this is a lot taller then the standard ones so great for climbing reptiles such as Chameleons, as well as those that do not climb so much, geckos etc. I have not seen this size for sale anymore (very rare). These look great in any room as they are made from high quality strong glass all round and therefore does not limit viewing like many of the standard vivariums / terrariums. I have cleaned it and it looks almost brand new. These retail at over £140.00 so a real bargain at this price!! Open to realistic offers. Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance or buyer can pick up. Any Questions please ask - 07930858127 Andy