Friday, July 6, 2012

2x Download Festival Weekend 3 Day Camping Tickets optional hotel reservation ?

2x 3 day tickets for Download Festival, I am no longer able to attend. I DO NOT have the tickets in hand, they will be at the box office on site for collection, I have spoken to Ticketmaster who are happy to send me an email that can be printed out authorizing someone else to collect them, if you are unsure about this then I am also happy for you to speak to Ticketmaster for confirmation and can send screenshots etc to prove booking as well as my mobile number. I have collected tickets this way before and it is really simple and hassle free. I also have a room booked for the Friday and Saturday night at the Donington Manor hotel which is just down the road and really nice, this is for the festival tickets ONLY however if interested in the hotel please message me and I can transfer the reservation for you. Any questions please message me and I will reply instantly as this is close to the event so will be checking this all the time.