Saturday, June 23, 2012

WANTED 2 GENUINE Tickets for Dalai LamaTickets in Inverness 23rd June .

Hi, I am wanting to buy 2 tickets to see the Dalai Lama on 23rd June in Inverness. PLEASE only reply if you have genuine tickets for sale!! I have paid 2 different people that said they posted them to me only to find out that Eden Court have not sent anything out yet!! No tickets are being sent out due to high security nature of the event. If you want to sell we can do a transfer of names at Eden Court. If you are in Inverness, I am happy to meet you with the cash. Alternatively, I will pay via Paypal. Please only reply if you are honest and genuinely want to sell the tickets. I am looking for tickets in the main auditorium and am prepared to pay a fair price for these (one person wanting to sell them to me wanted over £200!!) Thanks for reading my advert, Jennifer 07970 252215