Thursday, December 13, 2012

1 Robbie Williams Ticket Saturday 24 November London O2 Block 102 Row T +

This auction is for ONE premium ticket to see Robbie Williams Live at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday 24 November. The seat is in the lower tier, Block 102 Seat 64 and is price level 1. The price is the face value of the ticket plus fees, I am not looking to profit. This was a surprise purchase for myself and two friends who are massive fans of Robbie but unfortunately one friend is unable to attend. This is a paperless event, i.e. there is no physical ticket. Therefore, a ticket will not be dispatched and no postage will be charged, we will need to meet before the event so that we can enter the Arena together. My I.D. and card will prove I am the original buyer. The event starts at 18.30 so i will need to meet you before so that we do not miss any of the show. This can be arranged when we talk on the phone at the end of the auction. Please be aware you must be at the designated meeting spot before the show so that we do not miss any of the show. Once the winning bid is confirmed you will be e-mailed a copy of confirmation of my ticket order as evidence these are real tickets. You will be provided with my e-mail and telephone contact details so we can make arrangements to meet on the day. I am a genuine Robbie Williams fan this is a genuine listing and the ticket is real. Thank you for looking at my auction.