Sunday, February 5, 2012

Free Ticket to Mauritius *

Please note that this is a genuine ad. My travel buddy cannot make the trip due to serious accident that she was involved in several weeks ago. I have a free ticket from London to Mauritius (return). The ticket cost me £625.00. I spoke to the airline and it is non - refundable. Hence a spare ticket. The ticket is from the 23rd April to the 9th May 2012. Requirements (apart from being able to travel between the date above) 18 -35 years old Must have a valid passport Able to travel from London Heathrow Easy to get along, straight forward and lots of fun. (If not this holiday is going to be very awkward.) Mauritius is a truly beautiful island. If you are not familiar, please google to give you some sort of idea. On your trip you will spending time on the many magnificent beaches, shopping n the capital of Port Louis, visiting many of the tourist trails and much much more! If you are interested, please send a genuine pic, a bit about yourself and a reason why I should take you along. Do not get the wrong idea, I am not seeking an intimate relationship just a travel partner! Any questions do not hesitate! Joe